Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The Game

three things:
1. Its a little big, so if u are on a dial up, it will take a few seconds to load.
2. I know all the bugs in the game, so please dont send me bug reports!!
3. Its not the full version! (and I'm not making it either.. ) so whatever you think is incomplete or wrong , was supposed to be made in the full version, but I dont feel like making it... hehe..

I was hoping to have a lot of comments being screamed at you.. but didnt feel like recording too much.. watch out for "Have you ever pissed off a rickshaw?"

3 comments:

Vaibhav said...

dude! nothing is happening... the page doesn't stop loading... i have bb connection...

Mighty said...

me too!

Anonymous said...

?? thats wierd.. it works perfectly over here..

click here, I uploaded it to a different place

it should work now