Friday, June 25, 2004

need help - too bored

Dumbcharades
I'm acting dead... now I'm pretending to fly towards
the sky.
I am pointing at something suposedly circular in shape
right above my head.

Hi!

I hope you got that, hehe... Till now today has been
good, I can't understand a bit of CSS!
but its all good... I'll get the hang of it, sooner or
later. There is't much to do at home
nowadays... I'm just sitting here, and programming and
mailing everyone I know, and even people
I don't know for that matter!
Recently while I was on my way home from delhi, I
realised how lucky I am
(touchwood... well... go touch wood!!) hmm.. how lucky
I am to have such a great set of
friends and the best family possible!!
Sometimes I get philosophical and start talking about
things that, at my age, would be
considered meaningless balderdash, but at 70 would be
the worlds finest words of wisdom.
(I know that, cause I usually just repeat stuff I've
read with a bit of masala... hehe!)

I once thought up something that in itself is quite a
deep thought, which would drive
half the suicidal population to actually commit
suicide! (So if you are suicidal, DON'T read!)
I tried to ponder on a small question, "Is food also
just another drug?"
Please note: Not scientifically!

Now wait! I'm not trying to support drugs here! I'm
trying to defame food! Most people get it
wrong when they hear it for the first time. Now for
those of you who know what drugs do, good!
Now's a good time to read on and correct me if I'm
wrong! haha!

Basically drugs can be considered as chemicals that
try, and mostly succeed, to
halt or enhance our nervous system. In some cases the
effect is very desireable!
and in others it acts as a steroid. Both cases are
very addictive.
Now lets try and apply this theory to food! We can't
live without it, we are addicted.
It enhances our nervous system, and helps our body
respond better to external signals.
Somehow this seems too boring to continue any longer,
and in any case I wouldn't want to add
disturbing thoughts to this... at least for now!



__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abbbeyyy shut uupppp!!!
devika