Saturday, June 26, 2004

The Dawn of CSS!!!!

"Out of my mind. Back in five minutes."

Well.. most of you low-lifes who spent yesterday complaining either about the weather or groaning cause the one you like is going out on a date with someoneelse, I studied CSS, thats Cascading Style sheets, and now know most of it, quite well!

Can't you see!!!! I need HELP!!!!! I would love to groan about ********** going out on a date with someoneelse!!!!!!! Well, love it at least more than spending ONE DAY on CSS (and XML by the way...).

I discovered a very strange thing while studying CSS, which I am obviously going to share with you.. hehe. You might have thought, twenty years back, the computer was one big load of wires with stuff you would'nt find in any of your really old and then very expensive radios, there were people who were VERY intelligent!! You have to learn CSS and XML to find out!! This stuff has been there ever since!!!

Yesterday was fun.. and so was today, I have m-seal stuck on my fingers, and its not going off. Wierd incident - for those of you who know me, I guess you'll understand.

I have an account at fictionpress!!! go check it out.. I write stories too you know!! http://www.fictionpress.com (my pen name is: chandna)

Oh and by the way...
Devika Bahadur - it's done like this, "Abbbhhhheeeeyyyyyyyyy sshhuddap!" and not the way you wrote it!

I have to go now..
ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.