Sunday, June 27, 2004

Just smile.

"Consciousness: that annoying time between naps."

Hmm.. "this morning I woke up on the wrong side of bed." What the hell does that mean!! there are only two sides! right and left! and if you did get up on the wrong side, go back and get up from the other side!!! and in anycase, for some people anyside is the wrong side!
The only thing I've found meaning in the morning is to drink all the water you can, and then just smile. No! not just show your teeth! smile, as in, smile from inside! and then Yoga and exercise and jog and blah blah blah... Is this too difficult?? well.. u were always grumpy anyways.. so fine! just stick to the smile.
God its difficult coming up with new stuff daily!! Considering that all thats happened today is that I've been sitting infront of my comp and typing away to glory for most of the day... there aren't many new things for me to say! During my hols I'm studying, College days what will I do? Partying all day at friends places, and probably make rhymes like this one too! hehe... damn I'm bored. Shruthi read this!!!! thank you. She is one of the few people who have acknowledged my hard work and labour of typing this stuff daily... anyways, I'm writing a story and thought of putting that up too, but its too long.. will figure out a way for that in some time.
Does anyone have a gmail account? If yes, I'll be your best friend! send me an invite please please please!!!! (for those of you who don't understand.. google mail gives a mailbox size of 1000mb. but u have to be invited into the group, u can't sign up...)

Well, Its getting quite late and I guess its time to say good night.

Good Night.

hehe...

No comments: