Sunday, June 27, 2004

hmmm.... a blog

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

today I thought I would write my blog in the morning . There is much that happens in the wilderness, that you forget once you are out of the jungle. ??why! why do I like making and writing such stuff!?

anyways.. Melissa recently told me about the abundance of Stephanians in and from Dehradun. She also suggested creating some kind of society! I think the idea is still deadly! Unfortunately, I made a website for this society... no thats not the unfortunate part.. hehe, the unfortunate part if that my connection is so terrible, I cant even connect to the server to upload the site!!! If anyone can help, please tell me... I've tried cute ftp, ftp and explorer! I'm still trying though, to get it up. Hope it gets done soon.

There is another site that I'm working on, but I dont really know its keywords yet.. hehe... It will have user's, it will have personalized pages for each user and it will have user-groups and discussion boards. That all I know for now. I'm planning on developing the whole thing in five languages.. well, basicly four since html is there anyways... ASP.NET, Javascript, CSS and hopefully mySQL. I dont even know them properly yet!! Hope I learn fast!

My uk star's tryin ta teach me sum slang! Reena's ma blad n am learnin bare talk! yo me finks dis is fyn, ? For those of you who didn't understand : My friend from uk is trying to teach me some slang. Reena is the friend and I'm learning loads of slang. I think this is fine, right?

No comments: