Sunday, June 27, 2004


>Its been some time since I added a pic, so I think I'll go back to the past and add one that's probably the only one I have of those two together! Fud and deepti!! along with Asim and Anusha. In college this photo was referred to as the family photograph. This is how and why: From the right, Deepti the housewife, who has had a tough day shouting at (the mad maid who threw her down the stairs.. hehe.. I forgot her name.). Next if Fud! (ok fine Fahad) the husband, whose come from a tense day at the job. Doesn't know how he will pay for my expenses! since I am the guy who looks like the granddad and also the guy spending all the money! After Fud is Asim, the sweet little boy (hah!) who just joined college and is quite excited! After him is me! The old guy... sadly. Please note: I no longer fancy a french beard! After me is Anusha, more commonly known as Pai. She's still in school... well, in the photograph atleast, hehe!

No comments: