Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Ahoy!!

"This is me again, or somebody has stolen my password and is updating this thing for me, which is quite ridiculous anyways, so it must be me right!" - common mail message... ;-)

I have FINALLY managed to create the BEST database I have ever made in my life!! It is sooooooo goood!!! I would explain it right here, but I wouldn't want to make you stop smiling now would I???

I wanted to share with the world.. has a nice ring to it doesn't it?? .. hmm.. share with the 'world' some of my experiences in taking control the things that happen around you!!
I somehow believe that the world runs on the theory stated as such: "If you don't expect something AT ALL! It will happen." and no I'm not talking about a space craft from a Douglas Adams book. I'm talking straight plain simple stuff! Life is what you don't expect!
Some people would just read that and think, "hmm.. ok." but lets look beyond your intelligence... hehe... I believe that, THAT is the key to controlling the universe! Convince yourself that you will not get hurt! and pinch yourself!! did it hurt?? well stupid! obviously it will hurt! You're pinching yourself!! I'm talking about things that are not in your control, only!
Hard to believe, but it worked for me!! I actually tried to convince myself for 3 hours that I had absolutely no chance of getting into St. Stephen's and actually convinced myself so much that I ignorantly walked into KMC and was going to pay my fees when someone standing in line behind me got a call from her dad that she got through and then I asked her, more cause I was hitting on her! than wanting to know if I got through, and she asked her dad and he said, "Yes, there is one Gautam Chandna" mentioned here.
you have no clue how happy I was!!! well, one cause I got through and TWO!!! cause even she got through to the same course as me!!! but unfortunately during ragging while I was away getting myself acquainted with the seniors (as they would like to call it) she was among the other girls probably thinking, "what a bunch or idiots!" and then she left college.. without eevn saying goodbye.. :-(
Till the time she left I thought her name was Vidushi!! haha! turned out she was somebody else...

The important point being, I convinced myself that admission in a great college was impossible! and also believed that I was not lucky enough to meet a good looking girl. Once those two happened, I was sure she was in some other course. One that happened, I was sure ragging would be easy and I would easily be able to hit on her later. Once I wasn't able to, I was so sure that after ragging finishes, I'm gonna go foll throttle. She left. Dammit!
But anyways.. I had a girlfriend then, so life was good. So its good I didnt get to hit on anyone! haha..


I think I'll sign off now..

Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

macha!
really like the idea...
A bit like letting people see what things are like with just you underware on..
On second thought's don't thiink I'm doing to good at be
Anonymous or comming up with an analogy!
:)

Anonymous said...

for those of you who did not notice.. that previous anoymous dude talking about underwear was Akshay Cherian!!!

just thougt I'd let u know.. hehe..