Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Relativity.. is it true?

Candyman, Candyman : who is the most beautiful of them all!
My present crush would determine my candymans answer,
But to someone else she might look like a goul!
Does that mean I'm wrong? does that mean my candyman is nothng but a song?

My candyman doesn't know what you think, he doesn't know what you say.
He only speaks of things relative to which I wouldn't say nay.
Is it science that defines the candyman? just like a moving train?
A ball may be sitting at the window, you may call stationary.
I might be a dog playing catch running to the ball hopelessly!!

Thoughts seem to wander, my head seems to leave me,
Times are more of knowing what you think.
myself I just seem too dreamy,
Interesting is what I call, catching you wink,
rather than knowing myself as the missing link?

I might think differently though,
ForI reality is too much fun to let go!

No comments: