Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Science!!!! Isn't it strange??

What you call right now, is probably defined by Caesium,
What you might think true could just be one.
If science was a guy, wouldn't you like to meet him?
Honestly speaking I'd say he would be quite dumb!

A child in class four asks less questions than science,
And a man in his eighties talks more sense than it!
But still we believe that science in itself is fiction free.

I'm Mr. Science, if ever said that candyman,
Would it be strange or plain simple worse?
Impossible it may seem,
What relation could science have with my dream?

One thing I'd like to know
Does the candyman believe in snow?
Does he believe in the beauty of sound,
Or does he just play according to the bounds?

Science teaches us to reason with facts,
It teaches us to write down and enforce pacts.
But is it possible to stick to rules?
Is it possible to use a benchmark?

To me a benchmark is what I did in class,
I might see a pigeon
And call it a dove even through plain glass!
It is me who is thoughtful, not science.
It is the candyman inside me who notes the beauty of a bird,
Not the Science that calculates its speed.

The Candyman, what a wierd thought.
Since he is so nice, and always loved by all.
Could he be so naive, as to be evil free inside out?
Is he also one of us, who manipulates and calculates,
Things which people know and hear,
Just so that the world could to peace, adhere?

I suppose it is possible,
Possible for him to be stupid!
I suppose it could be possible,
Possible for him to be insanely clever?

If he did believe in science,
and all its facts and beliefs.
Does he actually follow the path of rules?
Or does he just use the ones that apply.

I'd like to know what he could be like?
Is he something that, without science, would die overnight?
He might be a saint, but what could he preach?
If facts are what he talks of, science it is.
If inferences he makes, science does he breach?

Science in itself is a huge topic,
It has many parts, more than what you think.
Even talking is a science, wierd as it may seem,
but you do know for a fact, wink doesn't mean blink!

Its just a taboo to people who are scared,
Its just a boo-boo for cry babies who can't handle what Einstien said?!
Science is not Physics, science is not chemistry.
They sure are science but there is more to it than just that.

Science itself is defined very wierdly,
Its like a contract drafted by a very intelligent lawyer.
No loopholes to let fiction creep in,
Even varialbes are defined in advance,
And hope is like a trend.

Would the candyman believe in facts?
I guess he would like to know before he talks.
He would like to talk but about things he does know,
Unless he is in college and just likes to blow hollow!

Do you have facts about your life?
Do you know why you are alive?
Philosophically I would say there are reasons beyond compare!
Your ancestors would know better, unless you pay the world your share.
Psychoogically I would be called 'depressed' if I ever asked that question,
A prescription would tell me to sit and relax.
If the answer really that wierd?

The candyman must believe in science!
how the hell can he devise so many methods to keep the world alive?
Does he calculate people happiness on a scale of one to ten?
Goes to the church or a temple to clear his facts about the hive?

Hey, wait a minute. We know he makes us happy,
But since I need to know,
and I'm guessing you would like to think,
Is the candyman ever happy?
does he not need a candyman for himself?

It gets wierder still,
Science discovers no bounds,
It just found a new thing it calls recursive compounds!
Since everything has a past, a future will come its way,
The present is what I say should be dealt with right away!

The candyman lives more as a memory,
He dies more like a child.
He may have been there for your dad,
But the one with you isn't that old?
Nor is he that knowledgeable.
What happened to the candyman who taught your parents to be nice?
What happened to the candyman who could recite your dads credit card numbers twice!

Is your candyman, a child to your dad's?
Is my candyman not related to yours.
Any different is the one in the ads?
What science governs this stuff?
I'd surely like to know!

No comments: