Monday, June 20, 2005

shocking.. but not effective.

temporary.. but not changeable.
unconcerned.. but not indifferent.



Feeling the rise in arbitrary conversations and relying on what you heard 'just the other day', I thought I'd write something more than just arbit. Something more, a little difficult to define what it should be.

What is one expected to do, when its not choices that u have to make
Living on and on, existence speaks for itself
The choices u made were'nt yours to start with, your notion of life u need to shake
Forget the things that u kept on the shelf.

hmmm... sounds like I'm not in a good mood.. but I am!?

lets try this.. have u ever heard Frank Sinatra?

not heard OF him.. have u heard HIM sing?

go ahead.. sing it like he would, the following is a happy song

---------------------

Let's talk about you... What you havent really shown
The world would like to know, What you plan to do now...

Living on this earth, we all seem to be full of sorrow.
What is it that we desire, what is it that we follow

Why dont you ask yourself, living how you are,
Do you think that the grapes are sour?

Lets not believe, in the world today.
Lets just think on our own today.
Making it seem all too true
Let see what you and I do

----------------
lets get a bit more technical.. change the voice to someone hip hop..

------------------

I just want to feel, safe in my own skin.
Is there a world out there, one that I can find in a tin.
Bound we are from the places we want to see
but do you think we should flee?

Learn to live and live it right,
Why do it when you feel like a fight.
Jump at the chance, do u think u'll get another
dont be so sure - u make it seem all unreal

Lets not believe what we see today,
Lets try and hear today,
making it seem all too true,
lets see what you and I do

------------------
anyone for an arbit rhyming song?

-------------------

Left or right with the world today,
Lets make a leap to the sky,
what part of the world do we foray
Lets just say goodbye

What is it that we still have to learn
What may I do to clean up this act
For the answers to my questions, I yearn
atleast what I need to know, is intact

Lets not believe in what you said before,
Lets try and make it seem better than before.

4 comments:

Mighty said...

We built it, then the Russians stole it, now we have to get it back...

Anonymous said...

We were the gardeners, never the builders. We admired the beauty, never the foundation. We tried... but in the wrong direction. We pushed it into Russia.


And obviously enough - I'd love to get it back!

Mighty said...

Surreal as ever...

Anonymous said...

ever felt surreal?