Saturday, July 16, 2005

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!

The sky is blue, so whats new?
My mood is glum, oh ho-hum.

My cats found a mouse, hiding all alone
I got out of the house, the one I call home.

drove over to the nearest high speed internet center,
drove over to the next.

I swear by that hammer owned by gimli!
- why did I do it?! .. zimbly...


actually.. here is something better.. :-)


As I sit here doing nothing - so I decide to write a poem,
or should I say the poem picks me.
It just popped into my brain,and is driving me insane.
The darn thing just won't let me be.
Now before this gets worse I hope to finish up this verse,
yes it appears I'll beat the clock.
Before I'm found and will be haunted by that beast so unwanted,
that's right folks,the dreaded writer's block.


[and here the block begins... system shutdown for a week i guess..]

2 comments:

Vaibhav said...

"The laddy fancies himself a poet"

coming back on the 22nd? whats the scene with OR?

Anonymous said...

"the laddy appreciates acknowledgement"

will be back in college 22nd morning.. IELTS on the 23rd and the 24th. Will continue working in gurgaon for a week or two from the 25th onwards.

My results arent out yet! Will know about OR only after that..

cya in delhi! (or gurgaon!)