Thursday, July 14, 2005

A Prayer for the Stressed

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.

the courage to change the things I cannot accept,

and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill today

because they got on my nerves.

And also, help me to be careful of the toes I step on today

as they may be connected to the feet I may have to kiss tomorrow.

Help me to always give 100% at work....

12% on Monday

23% on Tuesday

40% on Wednesday

2O% on Thursday

5% on Fridays

And help me to remember...

When I'm having a really bad day,

and it seems that people are trying to wind me up,

that it takes 42 muscles to frown,

28 to smile

and only 4 to extend my arm and smack someone in the face!!

3 comments:

LovingAndLosing said...

Hehehehehehe! Cute!

Anonymous said...

[elvis]Thank you very much.. [/elvis]


hmm.. I didnt know people read my blog too!

LovingAndLosing said...

Hehe. Well, now you know! And why'd you need the poetry???