Tuesday, August 09, 2005

had to put something...

finally an inspiration!!

This person [Yohan John]Inspired me to do this, who in turn was inspired by this guy

seems interesting.. maybe I'll learn something about myself too.!

hm.. I was going to put down 50 things about me.. but i'd rather keep that to myself..

here are 10 things each on some people I know! make a guess who I'm talking about if u think you know..

Person 1
1. likes tea!
2. fancies various hair styles
3. considers oneself "fat"
4. no one believes that [I've seen fatter.. :-)
5. This persons hands talk as much as the person does
6. a perfect mixture of shy and bold
7. has (atleast) one nike t-shirt [BIg hint!]
8. Health freak who believes not eating solid food is a good idea!?!
9. I have never seen this person 'not' smiling
10. walks like a queen/king

Person 2
1. likes coffee
2. engineer [in a different way.]
3. Likes pink
4. prefers butterscotch
5. doesnt like to walk
6. enthu
7. reads .. I'd say a lot!
8. anomaly
9. .. I'm speechless.. no more points for this person

this is getting tough!
I think I'll write one line for each of the people I know, but obviously not mention who they are

1. stud
- 77774477788,844,444
2. i didnt expect this
- 72444
3. makes me smile!
- 6277742
4. should have tried to get to know this person
- 7777928444
5. oldest friend [not by age]
- 433666777433
6. for some reason he thinks I dont like him!?! [as a friend]
- 844266552777
7. dont judge her till you get to know her
- 7772577774477733,33
8. knows me well
- 277774446
9. i miss talking to her
- 3,33,3378444
10. the only person i know who will probably figure out the code just by looking at it!
- 52999266



i think thats long enough for a post..

9 comments:

Yohan said...

Do I know any of these people?

Anonymous said...

all give or take a couple or so..

but they arent your batch.. (most arent even my batch! hehe..)

Anonymous said...

nice try salil

hccx1firv82epgs - how would i pronounce that?

:-)

Kiro said...

ok I m sure I dunno any of these ppl...but whats with the numbers next to the line describing them??....like 82235675...

Anonymous said...

I can gaurantee that you know atleast four people in the list. the numbers are their names, obviously coded cause I wouldnt want them to know i said these things about them, but wanted to keep track of what i said about them once I read this blog ten years later.. and since i know the code and they dont - its all fair!

try and break it if u can...

Yohan said...

Jolly good. But I like your website idea. Count me in. I use only blogger and orkut, so anything else you add would be a bonus!

Anonymous said...

why do i get only nine points?
what does engineer mean?????????
she'll kill you if you even mentioned the word fat in connection with her, that too on the world wide web!
and good lord, what do all those numbers mean!

Anonymous said...

9 is a lot...
and u know what i mean by engineer!
atleast i'll get to meet her!

the numbers are codes for peoples names! cause I didnt want to put the names, so i put codes instead.. try to break it if u want..

Anonymous said...

what engineer sorry for being dumb but i didnt get it
mail me