Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The night is young

Unfortunately, on average people think I'm 25 years old! I've been at work mostly... and playing pool a few times... and I went bowling last night... and a man has to eat so I did go out for a pizza once.

But thats about it.. I dont really get to have too much fun around here. Infact the work is so tiring (I have to make a lot of programs and write two page reports etc... touchwood - hope it doesnt get tougher!)

To help ease the work pain I'll be taking friday off. I'm headed to Trondhiem tomorrow night for 3 days:-)

Its an AIESEC national conference, so I expect it to be as AIESEC'y as possible. Trondhiem has the largest population of students in Norway, so it really is just a party place with cheap hangouts.

I assure you, I will be a nice boy and shall attend all the speeches and leadership training programmes with great enthusiasm.

This place has a 'formal dinner' and a 'celebrity night'.. obviously for each I will be dressed up - in my suit and in my sherwani:-)

Hoping it goes great!! Will post pictures in my next post!

5 comments:

LovingAndLosing said...

Have loads of fun okay? And definitely post pics. But not single ones. What I mean is, you have GOT TO have girls hanging on your arms, both of them ;) Indian princes love to hunt as a hobby. Keep up the tradition ;)

Mighty said...

Oye Chandna when did you end up moving to Norway? Good for you, Oslo is it... I bet you've already come up with a million bad puns on that one.

Anonymous said...

Ms. V: Will surely have fun! and will try to get girls too! :-)

Mighty: I landed here almost a month ago:-) Am staying in Oslo and working for Opera..

Puns... hmm.. cant believe I forgot to do that...

Vaibhav said...

you weren't always soslow...

Panama Icy Thug said...

But what does anything on this post have to do wtih people thinking you're twenty five? Is it the hairline?