Sunday, January 15, 2006

I'm back!!

and it was an AMAZING trip!!!

Obviously enough I'm toooooo tired right now to actually type out more than a few lines... and I didnt really take a camera with me.. hehe.. so will be getting photos in my mail in a few days..

But! I am proud to say that the mission! (as set by Ms. V in the comments for my previous post) was successfully accomplished! and that too was done many times just to sure I was doing it right:-)

I did have pictures taken and will post them asap.

There was an awesome seminar on Situational Leadership, which I could SO connect with! There were the usual but still uncanny AIESEC dances which I dont think people would do at other normal events.

I found that the people here REALLY like Daler Mehndi's 'Tunak Tunak tun' song!! We danced to that song more than 5 times in the three days! And they even know (a slight variation) of the actual dance steps!

Met quite a few new people, made really good friends.

At the celebrity theme party we had the following characters:

A celebrity in disguise (with sunglasses and a cap) - and she REALLY did look like a celebrity in disguise!!

Batgirl! (who incidentally is from Gotham city, and thats how they remembered how to pronounce my name:-)

Mahatma Gandhi, The Pope, The Devil, Whoopi Goldberg, Michael Jackson, Lara Croft (Tomb Raider), The Whole Royal Family of Norway, The lead singer from Kiss, Olivia Newton-John and many many more!!

I think I should sleep a while before I go for work... (Trondheim to Oslo is 500 kilometres and my bus got me here in 6 hours!)

Signing off at 8:40 in the morning! will add pictures later:-)

cya!

10 comments:

Harsh said...

Chandna, I never knew you are polluting Scandinavian waters these days...
lovely..here I am one degree north of equator and sweating in January.
have fun !

LovingAndLosing said...

SHOW ME THE PHOTOS!!! *Jerry Maguire style*

Anonymous said...

hey!

harsh: whats up! hows singapore?? you should update your blog sometime..


Ms. V: I will, I will!!! I didnt have a camera with me so I've asked the others to mail me photos and they are all really lazy buggers! gimme a day or two and they will have a post of their own:-)

I will - SHOW YOU THE PHOTOS!!
... no wait.. *Jerry Mcguire style* would be for me to say - SHOW ME THE PHOTOS!!!!!!!

hehe.. will post soon.. promise!

LovingAndLosing said...

W.A.I.T.I.N.G. *tick tock tick tock*

Anonymous said...

oi everytime i look at your blog it looks completely different :) how are you? it seems like ages since u mailed me.. the exams went well and the marks are coming in (yuk)! do mail, i have good news, and i am obviously too lazy to mail u first

Anonymous said...

hey everyone!

I apologise for no photos yet.. :-(

unfortunately, even I am W.A.I.T.I.N.G. for them to get to me.... I didnt have a camera when I went for the conference.. so I have asked other people to mail me..

Will put up photos the SECOND I get them.

Harsh said...

dude..i have been updatig it pretty often. 5 posts in 20 days is all I can manage with my current schedule.
Life in general is good. The weather sucks, and I am told it will get worse. never thought I would sweat without moving a muscle in January!
adios !

Anonymous said...

harsh: Oh!! sorry.. I went to
http://distilled-thoughts.blogspot.com/

cause that was the one in your profile.. :-)

forgot you have two blogs!.. will read tempering from now on!

LovingAndLosing said...

Okay SERIOUSLY! You just cannot keep girls waiting this long!!!

Anonymous said...

hey! you seem to be on a trip or back froma trip everytime i check your blog. went shopping for a suit( the business kind) and not one shop has one in my size . it's all a conspiracy to keep me out of the corporate wolrd. lost my phone and my laptop's being repaired..hope things are better at your end..