Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A little late.. and I know its not enough:)

Saint Olav, the man who founded norway! This statue is located in Trondhiem in the center of the city. Very close to where I lived:)


A view of the town standing at the 'Gateway of Happiness'. A gate built on the bridge that separated two parts of the town. (The second part formed cause of the bridge) and the gate once saved norway by simply shutting out the bad guys:) it was the only pathway accross!


Norways very own !! Bicycle lift!!! You use a punch card that you can buy at the store. Simply shove it in the slot and set your cycle on the metal strip. Place one foot on the lift mechanism and it will PUSH you uphill at the rate of 2 metres per second! all the way up the hill!


I had a vegetarian all you can eat pizza buffet at a revolving restaurant atop this tower. It was quite high.. and revolved 360degrees every 30 minutes! You can see the whole city from up there..


thats all for my from my Trondheim trip(for now)... dont worry Ms. V.. the party pics will be up when I get them.. believe me, even I miss the pics:( (and their contents..hehe)

No comments: