Sunday, February 12, 2006

Good evening ye all

Firstly - I would like to apologize to Ms. V for not replying!! I was not at my desk!!!

Work has been simply amazing these days, (and there has been a lot of it too!) so thats why the blog has been dead.. but it shall be more active now (hopefully)

moving on..

Thanks Shruthi! for wishing me even before I could even think of saying that she forgot!

Chinmaya, I chance upon these things in everyday online life... In real life its like taking a bus you've never taken and finding a really nice place on the way..!

and more random knowlegde for all to know - The Value of Pi (to one million digits!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

baddey baddey...happpy baddey ji.

LovingAndLosing said...

Where are the photos???????????????

Anonymous said...

apologies Ms. V.... I sadly have no pictures I can post online ;-)