Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas 2005 :-)

Life has been good... and the rest has been great!

Starting Friday the 23rd at 5:45pm one of the most entertaining and awesome times of life just passed me by...

I left for a Cruise called "Colorline" to Denmark that evening along with my brother and his friends. The most amazing bunch of married couples I have ever seen! Its like these guys are college students going steady (for life) with their partners..!

I won 10 kroners on slot machines(thats close to 70 rupees), it was fun! and I am currently extremely tempted to go again but am quite sure the machines will recover their losses next time.

I got home the next day in the evening and watched Lord of the Rings Part 1 with my brother and had Tomato Soup, Garlic Bread and potato sandwiches. That evening I watched The Matrix Part 2 after my brother left, but Havar joined me for that. The next morning after Havar left, I watched A Guy Thing and then The Matrix part 3. I also watched a bit of Lord of the Rings 3.. Soon it was evening agani and time to visit Mrinal and Prachi (one of the three couples I went to the cruise with) We had a lot of fun and played some games.. I got home at around 2am.. and watched Bourne Supremacy. I woke up earlier today only to start watching Spy Game... Now watching Sin City. Also planning on watching King Kong soon.

Life is good!

Work starts tomorrow... lets see how it goes..

4 comments:

qq said...

went to your bro's blog..he looks very different with a mustache..nics pics though..where's ur bro in law?

Anonymous said...

hehe.. the mustache was part of a competition at work.. it won him the best mustache award sometime back.. its been shaved off now.

My bro in law (who is not really my bro in law yet:-) is fine.. It will take me sometime to pictures online..

do you even check your yahoo mail?

qq said...

i have and shall reply in the evening..

Anonymous said...

I have too, and replied last night:-)