Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Something is always weird in this(or my) Universe!!

I CANNOT believe what just happened!!!

I was sitting in my office reading a presentation on AJAX and suddenly - Déjà vu!

I am One hundred percent SURE that moment had happened before! I had seen everything from the same position!! I was sitting there.. reading the document and suddenly thought - OMG I've seen this before!

and I saw a coffee mug - which I had seen before!
tissues under the coffee mug (cause the base was wet) - which I had seen before!
a guy in a grey sweater in the office on my left - which I had seen before!
4 pairs of 2 pin sockets and 3 of them had plugs - which I had seriously! seen before!


-------------
but then it all changed.. as soon as I realised I had seen it - the path of my current universe changed and suddenly I was in a place I had never seen before.

There is not one Universe. It is the creation of multiple ripples that arise from each living being or vice versa.

Having discovered the working of our Universe, I am now at peace.. only till tomorrow when my memory wipes out and I forget:-)

2 comments:

Vaibhav said...

There is a theory that as soon as someone discovers the exact purpose of the universe, it will be instantly changed to somthing infinately more complex and confusing.





There is also a theory that this has already happend.

Anonymous said...

hmm.. then I guess that means that I just did it again!! :-)