Thursday, January 05, 2006

Ten rules I would never break If I was the Hero!

Please read the post before this one to make any sense of this one
(the following may not sound like rules, but I shall follow them nonetheless:-)

1. No matter how much people my advertise a swiss army knife, I will not lower myself to using it. Any heroic movie you see will tell you that all a guy needs is a small piece of metal.

2. The best place to hide something would be the villains jacket or on top of the thug's hat.

3. The first thing I need to do to defeat a villain is - check if he has a daughter.

4. If my heroic life starts from my childhood, I shall spend time talking to Japanese people and watch the sunrise. In a few years my martial arts shall help me defeat any little idiot the villain throws at me. Later it will also teach me an important lesson in life.

5. I will always have a 10 year old handy to help me break passwords and crack codes.

6. All my loved ones will be relocated to the villains house. He will never look for them there!

7. If I and the villain are fighting, I will reach out for the most dangerous weapon possible and use it instead of punching him for a few hours.

8. The art of living is something any hero is very well experienced with. I will use this advantage to exhaust the enemies ammunition. (Not 'the art of living'.. the art of staying alive even after being shot a million times)

9. Whenever facing tough odds, I will be at peace since I know the director will introduce some unheard of army that will come to my aid.

And lastly...
10. Being a true hero - I will always be ready for a song and dance sequence!

2 comments:

LovingAndLosing said...

Hehehehe.

Like the new look of the blog :)

When do you come online? Miss chatting with you...

Anonymous said...

hey!

hmm.. i like that you like it.. (but it doesnt look exactly like it should in Internet Explorer.. I still dont know why peolpe use that.)

I come online everyday! I just figured you're 'tired' 'please understand' 'never mind'.. etc etc.. hehe..

will message next time I see you online!